Grow Your Revenue
Online shoppers have a “see now buy now” mentality. This means e-Commerce businesses need to embrace the latest technological innovations to allow their customers to find and purchase what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
If you’re not continually innovating, you run the risk of being left behind. e-MaxCommerce was created to help store owners gain access to the latest industry strategies so you can leapfrog your competition.
Here are some of the innovative marketing strategies we employ to help you with e-Commerce growth:
Innovative Marketing Strategies
How They Help with e-Commerce Acceleration
Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) allow you to offer the best of both web browsers and native apps. They are essentially a mobile app that’s accessed through web browsers. This allows users to experience the benefit of an app without having to actually download one. PWAs make the online shopping experience much more seamless and are expected to dominate and transform the e-Commerce landscape moving forward. Here are some of the benefits:
- No Installation required: PWAs are accessed through web browsers. This allows customers to view pages quickly, navigate to different sections and complete a seamless checkout without having to download anything.
- Universal browser access: The technology works with all types of web browsers.
- Add to home screen: Users can add your PWA to their home screen in just two taps.
- Native app-like experience: PWAs look and function just like a native app, but they work within a web browser.
- Offline functionality: Service workers and APIs run in the background pulling cache material and pushing notifications if a user is offline due to poor communications.
- Fast load times: A PWA’s caching ability makes for extremely fast load times and a more user-friendly experience.
- Less data consumption: By leveraging new open web APIs to deliver a mobile web experience, the technology uses less data than traditional web pages.
- Only one site to maintain: PWAs eliminate the need to create separate apps for Android, Apple and Windows devices.
e-MaxCommerce’s multi-channel sales approach provides users with an integrated customer experience. Each device and platform that a buyer will use to interact with a company will be taken into consideration when designing your store. This means whether a customer is shopping online, by telephone, or in a brick and mortar store the experience will be seamless. All omni-channel experiences will use multiple channels, but not all multi-channels are omnichannels.
We’re experienced with a myriad of marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, and more. These channels offer you opportunities to open new sales channels for your business.
Respond to customers faster and provide them with a higher degree of customer service with our Facebook bots. This technology allows you to increase conversions by improving your customer service, building brand awareness, encouraging people to visit your product page, sending broadcasts to subscribers, and giving you the ability to include augmented reality.
We’ve tested over 50 tools and have identified the best ones for driving results and sales. These tools enable us to offer triggered surveys, A/B testing, web personalization, segmentation, web personalization, mobile optimization, and site speed improvement capabilities.
e-MaxCommerce plans to be an early implementer of cutting-edge technology that will change the way people buy. 33% of buyers are indicating they would be more likely to buy if they could ‘test’ products via augmented reality. We are working on solutions that will allow your store to offer this option to customers.
We’ll make sure you never miss an opportunity with your customers. Our sophisticated AI-powered chatbots offer answers instantly at all times of the day and are virtually indistinguishable from chatting with a human.
Our team is aggressively evaluating and embracing this cutting-edge technology. We create personal interactions and experiences on e-Commerce sites by dynamically showing content, media, or product recommendations based on browsing behavior, purchase history data, demographics and psychographics. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Personalized CTAs perform 202% better than generic ones.
- Deliver relevant product recommendations.
- Offer high converting landing pages.
- Provide a warm, welcoming and individualized site that boosts customer loyalty.
- Send only relevant emails to segmented audiences.
- Decrease your bounce rate and improve average time on site by personalizing the experience.